Hello,

We have the below requirement with one of our clients. Please do go through
the job description and let me know if you, or anyone that you might know
may be interested in the role.

*Skill Set*

*:*

*Oracle PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, RESTful, Batch, GIT, Jasper Reports*

*Location*

*:*

*Fort Worth, TX*

*Exp*

*:*

*6-8 Years*

*Duration*

*:*

*3 Months (Can be extended) *

*Positions*

*:*

*2*

*Terms*

*:*

*Contract*

 *Mode of interview is an initial phone screening followed by a Skype or
WebEx.*

* Need to provide a copy of your Visa and an ID Proof for client submission
(No Exceptions. Client Requirement). Please do not submit if you cannot
provide them.*

*Job Description*

Tentative date of joining: ASAP
Offshore/Onsite Onsite

*Years of Experience: 6-8 years*

JD:

*Mandatory skills:* Oracle PL/SQL

*Good to have skills:* Java /J2EE, Batch Spring framework, Restful web
services, Jasper reports, GIT, Eclipse, STF and Maven

*Domain*: Manufacturing

*Client interview*: No
F2F interview Will be done over call and Skype
*Extension Possible*: Yes (will confirm)
*Work Location:* Fort Worth, Texas, US

Please do go through the job description carefully and send in suitable
profiles to *n...@dvgts.com* <n...@dvgts.com> or call me on *(609) 246 –
2378 *if you have any queries regarding the job. Any help would be
appreciated!

Best Regards,

*Neel Chandra* *|* DVG Tech Solutions
Office: (609) 246-2378  *|  *Fax: (609) 514-5104  *|*  Email:
*n...@dvgts.com*