Hello,

We have the below requirement with one of our clients. Please do go through
the job description and let me know if you, or anyone that you might know
may be interested in the role.

*Skill Set*

*:*

*Data Modeler, Informatica*

*Location*

*:*

*Frisco, TX*

*Exp*

*:*

*10+ Years*

*Terms*

*:*

*Contract*

*Mode of interview is an initial phone screening followed by a Skype or
WebEx. Need to provide a copy of your Visa and an ID Proof for client
submission (No Exceptions. Client Requirement). Please do not submit if you
cannot provide them.*

*Job Description*

*Job Description :-*
• *10+ years* of experience in analysis, design, development, testing and
implementation as Data Modeler/Data Analyst.
• Strong understanding of the *Data modeling* (Dimensional & Relational)
concepts *like Star, Snowflake Schema Modeling and ER Modelling.*
• Strong experience designing database tables and troubleshooting DB issues
and experience *in Data analysis and data profiling*
• Experience in the Implementation of Extraction, Transformation &
Life Cycle* using *Informatica & ETL tuning*
• Strong understanding of *BI Software development life cycle* (SDLC)
methodologies.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with individuals at all
levels, excellent communication and presentation skills.

Please do go through the job description carefully and send in suitable
profiles to *n...@dvgts.com* <n...@dvgts.com> or call me on *(609) 246 –
2378 *if you have any queries regarding the job. Any help would be
appreciated!

Best Regards,

*Neel Chandra* *|* DVG Tech Solutions
Office: (609) 246-2378  *|  *Fax: (609) 514-5104  *|*  Email:
*n...@dvgts.com*