Dear Associates,

Kindly Share your Suitable Consultants Profile to vath...@empowercsi.com
and Our Payment Terms Net 45 Days.

Job Description:

*PHP, HTML5, UI developer PHP is must*
 ​The consultant must be either a GC, GC-EAD or US Citizen.
*Location*: Chapel Hill, NC
*Duration*: Long term

*Required Skills: 4-5yrs exp*

   - PHP
   - Experience with SQL and  relational databases
   - HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, React, Node
   - Subversion, GitHub
   - Windows environment, Linux, Apache Tomcat server
   - Agile development processes such as Scrum and Kanban as well as tools
   that are used for agile development (JIRA)
   - Usability and user interface design and experience incorporating that
   knowledge in web applications

*Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days*

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Vathani Ramachandra*

Empower Consultancy Services Inc.,

(A Vinformax Group Company <http://www.vinformax.com/>)

USA | UK | India|Sweden

vath...@empowercsi.com

http://www.empowercsi.com

http://www.vinformax.com

http://www.creant.se

Direct: (510) 995 7395| Office: (510) 335-1190 Ext.  109 I Fax :
510-740-3549

Gtalk – vinformax.vathani |Skype – vinformax.vathani

510-512-8069(W)