*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Java Developer (Web Services)Chicago, IL3-6 Months ContractRate: $50/-hr
on C2C*

*Job Description:-*

Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application
architecture document and creation of design artifacts; deliver high
quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition;
interface with internal team and key stakeholders; analyze and resolve
issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC WITHIN the
guidelines, policies and norms

*Required:*Overall 8 Years of experience in IT field.
Development of JavaJ2EE REST based Web Service and some work on Spring,
Hibernate Oracle.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com