*Please go through the below position and if you feel comfortable, then
please send me your updated resume*
*Title: Associate Product Manager.*
*Location: Framingham, MA*
*Duration: 4+ month contract*
*Mode of Interview: Phone then F2F*
The Associate Product Manager role reports to the Senior Product Manager,
eCommerce Platforms and is part of the team that is responsible for the
design, rollout and ongoing management of a next generation vendor portal.
* Position Summary:*
- The Associate Product Manager will be part of a team responsible for the
execution of product strategy for the platform and will partner with
Product Managers to work with key stakeholders to design and build
functionality that will drive execution of strategic objectives.
- Looking for an experienced product manager who wants to help drive the
future of this critical platform.
- A successful candidate will have an established background in developing
online customer-facing experiences, data flows and data mapping, and a
motivation to achieve results in a faced paced environment.
* Primary Responsibilities:*
- Gather internal and external customer needs, opportunities and gaps and
translate into solutions/product features in order to deliver a world class
vendor integration platform
- Create and refine artifacts such as use cases, user stories, and process
flows to communicate features to both the engineering teams and
- Map out processes, identify process improvements and influence teams
- Manage and drive the short-term feature delivery schedule
- Identify and raise issues that may compromise feature delivery success
- Partner closely with engineering teams to deliver scalable solutions
- Perform user acceptance testing on new features
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently and work within tight deadlines to
balance workload effectively
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years applicable experience e.g. experience gathering & documenting
requirements, authoring user stories and acceptance criteria, building
wireframes, and creating other associated artifacts to inform software
engineers and the development process
- Experience effectively communicating with all levels of management and
influencing various stakeholders
- Creative problem solver ability to analyze complex data and user requests
into simple design approved solutions.
- Experience facilitating meetings and managing conflict.
- Elicit and analyze requirements and define scope objectives.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts, and client-server
concepts. Data mapping and gap analysis.
- High energy, detail-oriented, and organized, including an ability to
support multiple simultaneous projects and program elements in a fast-paced
- Extremely outward facing, with strong written and verbal communication,
interpersonal, and follow-up skills preferably with past experience in a
client service environment
- Entrepreneurial mentality; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do
whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Experience in a large ecommerce or other b2b or consumer facing
- Working knowledge of databases and Microsoft Office Products to include
Access, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Visio.
*Ankush Nirala* | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC
Tel: 201- 620- 9700* 112 | Mail: 72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ
Corp.Office: 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |
ank...@apetan.com | G-talk: ankush...@gmail.com | www.apetan.com
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC> [image: e verify]
*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.