I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *Project Manager
w/Public Sector* in *Raleigh, NC*. Please Let Me Know If you have available
candidate, please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact
Please send the resumes at alb...@cncconsulting.com
*Job TIlte: Project Manager w/Public Sector*
*Locarion: Raleigh, NC*
*Duration: 8 Months*
*Must have experience with state gov clients and data security.*
*Preference given to local candidates and PMP certification*
The Strategic Transportation Investment and Strategic Prioritization Office
of Transportation has legislative changes each year to the Prioritization
Program. As a result, the department has initiated projects each year to
make changes and meet legislative mandates as well as changes requested by
Governor’s office. Project Manager needed to manage the new system
development. Working knowledge of system development, contract and vendor
management, system testing and acceptance, and managing a diverse matrixed
project team. Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Proven experience managing multiple development organizations
- Working knowledge of application development in a variety of technical
platforms including mainframe and .NET
- Proven planning and management skills, including scope, estimating,
budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Proven leadership skills including team development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience for planning, monitoring and controlling projects
- Strong knowledge of Project Management processes and industry best
- Demonstrated experience managing application development teams and vendors
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Proven experience managing large projects (over $5M)
- PMP Certification
- Project Management within government environment
- Experience with data security and security standards
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Responsibility for the successful completion of end to end project work,
including all work products
2. Oversight of projects comprised of multiple deliverables, including
delegation and coordination of tasks
3. Responsibility for creation and management of the integrated project
plan, execution of the project plan, project status, meetings, scope
changes, risk and issue tracking/mitigation, coordination across project
4. Negotiations internal and external to the project teams
5. Managing scope, resources, timelines, costs/budget, quality,
communication, and procurements to meet the goals of the State
6. Development and execution of training and education on standard project
management requirements and methods, facilitating project governance and
reporting, and creating models to improve business decisions
7. Efforts typically include extensive changes to existing functionality or
the implementation of new applications and/or technology
IT Project Management experience, preferably within Government environment.
Proven experience managing multiple efforts across multiple development
organizations, internally and contracted.
Microsoft suite experience to include MS Project and/or MS Project Server.
Experience with data security and security standards
Working knowledge of application development in a variety of technical
Proven experience managing multiple tasks and deliverables concurrently
Proven experience managing large projects (greater than $5M).
Proven experience managing 3rd party vendor projects
Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications skills
CNC Consulting, Inc
The enterprise resource for staff augmentation
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.