*Title: Senior Project Manager, SPM1*
Start Date: ASAP (2wks or less)
Duration: Long Term (12 +/- months)
Location: Augusta, Maine
Interview: Phone and Skype
* PROJECT: COTS Financial Application Implementation and Data
of COTS financial application and migration of data from Legacy system to
· The role of the Senior Project Manager is to plan, execute, and
finalize projects according to agreed-upon scope, timelines and budgets.
· This individual also tracks to closure critical tasks to ensure
the project stays on schedule.
· Senior/Lead experience – 5+yrs.
· Project Manager experience – 5+yrs.
· Experience leading successful software implementation and data
migrations projects – 5+yrs.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· On-site only; working remotely is not an option
• Previous experience implementing Financial applications
• Experience with metrics; the ability to measure and report results
• COTS software experience
• Former State/Government experience
*Email ID: deep...@rjtcompuquest.com <deep...@rjtcompuquest.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.