Kindly Share your Suitable Consultants Profile to *v
<informax.tevisu...@gmail.com>* and Our Payment Terms Net 45 Days.
*Interview Style: Phone Projects*
*Devops Engineer *
*position no 5*
*8 month contract to hire*
Develops technical vision and roadmaps without supervision.
- Writes for publication.
- Shares long-term technical and business vision to large audiences
on a regular basis.
- Makes decisions of a global, strategic nature by analyzing complex
data systems and incorporating knowledge of other lines of business. Is
recognized as a positive leader and is capable of defusing complicated
interpersonal issues while managing customer expectations.
- Spearheads complex programs that span multiple inter-organizational
units and interfaces with more experienced management. Is a leader in
identifying critical, high pay-off technology strategies and prioritizes
team efforts accordingly.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of business application and services.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team
- advanced understanding of LoB technology drivers and their impact
on architecture design
- advanced understanding of performance and monitoring
- Proficient in more than one specific infrastructure technology
- advanced understanding of best practices and JPMChase policies
- advanced troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to assemble technology solutions and effectively
define and implement a working architecture
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple
IT projects on time and within budget
- Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical
strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
- Technical certifications as required. This position should
typically be used for an advanced or lead level resource.
Manage infrastructure evaluation, selection, procurement,
configuration and upgrades; ensure environments are refreshed and highly
scalable with a focus on high availability and security.
Manage capacity planning, coordinate performance testing and analyze
output to research/own any capacity or performance related issues across
Develop monitoring strategies and implement monitoring tools to
identify problems before they occur and prevent outages
Implement software configuration and automation tools to simplify the
process of deploying and upgrading software across our environments
Manage source control administration, access and versioning
Manage software builds, merges, continuous integrations and automated
deployments across all environments, including creation and management of
Jenkins and ARM jobs
Manage creation and review of implementation plans and coordinate all
changes, upgrades and fixes across all environments.
Work closely with architects to ensure all systems are in line with
GTI long-term strategy
Analyze Servicing Operations business strategy and roadmap to uncover
opportunities for improvements in our applications and infrastructure
Define and implement DevOps quality guidelines and standards
Empower Consultancy Services Inc.,
(A Vinformax Group Company <http://www.vinformax.com/>)
USA | UK | India|Sweden
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.