Hope you doing Great,
I have a position for you please have a look on the below opportunity,
Title: *Senior .Net Developer*
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Type : Contract -CTC,1099,W2
H1B EAD GC GC USC!ONLY
Needed:Guidewire Billing Center
*Note:Please read all details. *
*Do not send me resumes without required/Needed skills*
*We are looking for a Senior .Net developer with minimum 10 years of
industry experience in the following*.
· Strong experience in Guidewire Billing Center 8.x Configuration
· Familiarity with GW Billing Center data model
· Experience in Gosu, Java, Web Service development (soap and
RESTful), web service security (mutual certificate authentication, WSE),
· Experience with .net framework, Responsive UI, C#, MVC, ASP.Net,
experience in entity modeling, log4n, nLog,
· Experience in XML transformation (XSLT), dealing with large
xml/csv/fixed-width files, sql server, Interoperability between java and
.net, ETL (preferably SSIS)
· Proven track record of delivering a Billing center preferably
Guide wire billing center.
· Proven experience with very large scale projects with multiple
· Minimum of 12 years Industry experience.
· Ability to work on multiple touch points at the same time.
*The Tasks for the senior .Net Developer include, but are not limited to,
- Lead other software engineers to design and implement well-integrated
- Define and evolve the architecture for the system.
- Expert in all technical aspects of the product
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies based on product needs
and industry trends
- Develop creative solutions and write technical design & architecture
- Provide work estimates for proposed projects
- Cross-train developers on product features that are implemented
- Constantly look for better processes for projecting and improving
- Develop and execute unit tests for product components
- Establish architectural standards and best practices
- Encourage innovation of process and creative development methodologies
- Work closely with management to determine feasibility of product
- Establish standards and Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback
- Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of projects
*The Consultant shall possess most of the following skills:*
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information and
identify and formulate solutions to problems.
- Complete work within a reasonable timeframe under the supervision of a
- Strong knowledge of project management practices and ability to
document processes and procedures as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other project team members and independently
on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision.
- Communicate effectively with users at all levels verbally and in
The Consultant resource(s) shall possess the following prerequisite core
- Act with integrity
- Use sound judgment
- Commit to quality
- Demonstrate adaptability
- Think strategically
- Communicate effectively and influence others and
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
Lead Teachnical Recruiter
Linked In: https://in.linkedin.com/in/patricia-peter-l-i-o-n-106213110
Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
*ITBrainiac.Inc ------------------------------ *
The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest
confidence for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary
information. If you have received this email in error you are requested to
preserve its confidentiality and advise the sender.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.