*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Job Title: Automation TesterLocation: Jacksonville, FLEmployment Type:
6+MonthsNeed Local to FL*Define, manage and maintain Functional Test
Automation for Web apps using UFT Selenium.
Define coordinated and iterative test strategy create and maintain test
strategy Technical competency to collaborate with application developers on
team to determine valid test scenarios and test conditions Automate test
scripts to support a Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipeline
Expertise in core JavaVB script5 years of experience with SDLC2 years of
Web apps Test Automation Development experience

3 years in automation testing
1 year in selenium
2-3 years in UFT
Must have good communication skills.
Nice to have Insurance background
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com