*Immediate Need Sr Linux Systems Engineer - Need 10+ Years consultant -
*Position : Sr Linux Systems Engineer*
*Location : Jersey City*
*Duration : 6 Month*
*Need EAD GC, GC or USC*
·Experience with performance tuning of software and OS stack
·Experience with benchmarking of new hardware for R&D
· Advanced scripting experience (PERL, PHP, Ruby, Bourne)Design, develop,
implement and manage all scripts (Perl, Shell, Groovy, SQL), utilities
built to support monitoring requirement for EBS-BTEC.
· 2. Manage all managed nodes add, move and delete from the
Enterprise/Systems Management Tools environment.
· 3. Provide technical guidance to Operations and Development to
improve/automate monitoring of EBS-BTEC application
· 4. Assure a high level of service on production systems while
anticipating future requirements, trends, and changes to provide current
and future satisfaction of customer service levels.
· 5. Administration of Systems Management products such as HP OML, OVPM,
App Pulse, BSM, OMI, OBR, NNM, NPS, OVPI, and agent subsystems.
· 6. Monitoring and identifying trends on the network utilization
anticipate future demands and provide necessary capacity to maintain
Aaron Smith - Staffing Manager
Direct: *609-223-9188* |*aa...@itbtalent.com <aa...@itbtalent.com>*
Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.