*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*AWS Java DeveloperHillsboro, OR, 971246 Months+Job Description:-Java with
AWS skills -  Elastic Search, API Gateway, Kinesis Streams, IAM Roles,
DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, EC2/ Spring Boot/embedded tomcat / Java 8  (possibly
w/Autoscaling), Lambda FunctionnThe Ability to design, develop and deploy
projects on the AWS platformGood Knowledge of Java Knowledge of Agile
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com