Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title: Sr. Data Analyst - SQL*

*Location: Dayton, OH*

*Duration: 9 to 12 months+ (Potential for extension or hire)*

*EDA or GC or Citizens Only*

*Top Desired Skills: Data Analysis, Data Mapping, SQL, SQL Server,
Healthcare Industry experience *

*An ideal candidate will have strong experience with SQL and have working
experience in the healthcare industry.*

*Job Functions:*

·         Perform analysis of all data into, out of and within Care Source
in support of Data Warehousing efforts.

·         Identify and quantify data issues within the organization and
assist in the development plans to resolve data issues.

·         Support regular data management processes and ad hoc user

·         Monitor the quality of data submitted to regulatory agencies.

·         Supports the verification of data accuracy within DSI Analytic
Systems and source systems

·         Supports the maintenance of the Analytic Systems data dictionaries

·         Develop, document and perform testing and validation as needed.

·         Assist in ETL development, documentation and testing as needed.

·         Work with SMEs to develop business rules that support the
transformation of data

·         Facilitate discussions between end users and data modelers as

*Technical Skills: *

·         *Strong SQL experience*

·         Proven understanding of database relationships

·         Proven programming skills with mining/manipulation

·         Facets experience (Nice to have)

·         Advanced MS Excel and/or Access

·         Experience with SAS

·         Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience

Best Regard

Sai Kiran