Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *Abinitio Developer* in
*Dallas, TX**. *Please go through the job description below and let me know
if you are available and interested for this position. Please reply me back
with your most updated resume.

*Position: Abinitio Developer*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

1.)    7-8 years of Abinitio Dev experience

2.)    8+ years of experience in data warehousing

3.)    6+ years’ experience in writing complete complex Abinitio graphs

4.)    4-5 years of experience in PL/SQL,

5.)    3-4 years of experience in Unix

6.)    3-4 years of experience in Control M

7.)    Ability to communicate on their own

8.)    Ability to drive deliverables

9.)    Ability to write tech specs

10.) 2+ years of experience in Hadoop

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Mail to :- anurag....@idctechnologies.com

Website: www.idctechnologies.com

Number:- 408-668-8346

Hangout & YIM :- anuragsrivastava199

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anurag-srivastava-55491056

CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified