Please go through the below requirement if you have any consultant please
send me the updated profile to* saja...@radgov.com <saja...@radgov.com%20> *or
reach me at *954-691-4588 Ext 856*
*Must Have 10 years of Experience in COBOL/CICS/DB2*
*POSITION: COBOL Specialist*
*LOCATION:* *Raleigh, North Carolina 27601, USA*
*DURATION: 12 Months Contract*
*CLIENT: State of NC *
*JOB ID: 478344*
Required Yrs of Exp
Yrs of Exp
CICS Web Services
CA DB2 Products
DMV Application Systems
Business Systems Analysis
Nice to have
Interview Type: Either Webcam Interview or In Person
The Specialist will be responsible for analysis of complex legacy program
modules, coding and testing of new and existing modules for major
modifications to legacy applications.
The NC Department of Transportation (NCDOT) is seeking to fill a short term
(approx. 12 month) contractor assignment. The selected candidate will fill
the role of Specialist on the Department’s Electronic Lien & Titling
Project. The Specialist will be responsible for analysis of complex legacy
program modules, coding and testing of new and existing modules for major
modifications to legacy applications.
· Analyze, define, and document requirements for data and business
· Design, document, and coordinate desired changes to legacy modules
· Document the program and project deliverables as assigned
· Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other
programs and projects
· Provide quality control for project deliverables
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in corporate or government as
· Minimum of 5 years of experience exposing CICS and COBOL programs
as web services via CICS Transaction Server (CTS) and/or CICS Transaction
· Proven experience in programming techniques, programming
languages in the mainframe environment.
· Proven knowledge of principles and techniques of computer
programming, testing, debugging, implementation and documentation.
· Proven experience with analysis and design.
· Excellent communication skill (written, verbal, presentations)
· Excellent organization, analytical, planning and scheduling skills
· Ability to resolve highly complex problems.
· Proven experience with financial processes analysis and
· Self-starter who can work with a large and diverse team of
business, management and IT individuals.
· Demonstrated experience working with large project teams.
· Microsoft Suite experience (e.g, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), COBOL,
CICS, TSO, MVS JCL, ENDEVOR, CA Tools, SQL, DB2 and VSAM.
· Experience with State or county government
· Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Experience
· Experience with Enterprise Level Application Development spanning
two or more business areas
Thanks & Regards
6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Tel: 954-691-4588 Ext 856
Please note: In order to be compliant with current Govt. regulations and
Client requirements, Radgov follows structured recruiting process and
during the process we may require certain information/documentation to
validate the submissions to the client. Radgov (and not the client/s) is
responsible for any communication (between us) during this process. Please
be assured that any information shared with us would remain confidential
and stored on our fully secured servers and however, at any stage if you
are not comfortable with the process (would like to get more
clarification), please communicate your concerns via email to
escalati...@radgov.com for quick response.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.