*Direct Client Need Java Architect in Philadelphia, PA*
Job Title: Java Architect
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6+ Months Project
*Only Green Card OR US Citizen Candidates*
• 10+ years of relevant work experience, 5+ years as an architect or
senior technical lead, including extensive programming experience and
strong object-oriented skills.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical
• Excellent software development skills, in a diverse set of programming
styles (procedural, objected-oriented, functional). Experience with Java,
Scala, perl, Python/Ruby, and bash shell scripting a plus.
• Experience developing service oriented architectures and an
understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
• Experience with high-scale, distributed web service development
(hands-on experience with RESTful web services)
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and practices
(refactoring, TDD, pair programming).
• UNIX/Linux background: facility with command-line utilities;
familiarity with system administration tools and concepts a plus.
• Familiarity with distributed systems, asynchronous messaging, and
• Familiarity with data serialization formats like XML and JSON
• Experience with ETL processes and tools preferred
• Comcast experience preferred
*Specific or Additional Skills*
• Background in healthcare systems
• UML modelling
• Design for high-availability and scalability
• Cloud/distributed system design
*Thanks & RegardsSyed RiyazAgile Enterprise Solutions IncPh: 972 427
1716syed_ri...@aesinc.us.com <syed_ri...@aesinc.us.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.