Please share the appropriate profile.
*Role: IBM MDM Developer *
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration: 12+ Months *
Desired Exp. range - 8+ Years of total experience
4+ Years IBM Info Sphere MDM Server
• Expertise in IBM’s MDM version 11.x (Advanced Edition) product, hands-on
multiple implementation experience, preferably in Banking domain
• Hands on experience with IBM MDM Customization using features which
includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules,
Event Manager, Notification
• Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Agreement, Location)
• Complete understanding of OSGI architecture in terms of MDM
customization, deployment on Websphere/Weblogic and how to troubleshoot
• Expert Java, JEE development background with RSA/ RAD, Websphere, MDM
Workbench, SOAP Web Services, XML, XSD, WSDL
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL, Joins, Triggers (DB2/Oracle)
• Working knowledge of concepts like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
and how to use these with different types of integration technologies
• Proven track record implementing successful MDM initiatives
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Stewardship Center experience is plus
Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS
IBM Info sphere MDM 11.x, Java/JEE, Websphere/Weblogic, OSGI, DB2 SQL
Roles & Responsibilities
This role has deep understanding of IBM Master data management product
implementation and customization according to requirement specifications.
• Responsible for analysis of MDM project requirements, Technical design
and development activities on IBM MDM Party and Account domain.
• Development of new enhancement within existing MDM implementation using
MDM features such as Extension, Additions and Business proxies, rule,
• Design and develop Unit Testing Cases of new releases of SW components
within the MDM repository.
*Sheshan Y.* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2191
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.