Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

Title: Powershell Developer with SQL Developer
Location: St Louis,MO
Duration: 6 month Contract

Advanced Powershell scripting experience, specifically used to automate
data input/extraction from a SQL database
5+ years of experience working with SQL
Importing, exporting, updating data
Working with a reporting tool (SSRS)
ETL skills
Automation experience
Orchestrator, or using scripts for automation

Higher education experience
Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: (203) -652-1444  Ext 115