Dear Associates,

Kindly Share your Suitable Consultants Profile to vath...@empowercsi.com
and Our Payment Terms Net 45 Days.

Job Description:

*Requirements*
Ø  Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead with strong Java/J2EE background.
Ø  At-least 3 years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe
AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
Ø  Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
Ø  Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework
and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
Ø  Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors
specifically targeting Social Integrations
Ø  Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and
building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.

*Desirable*
Ø  familiarity with Tag management using Adobe DTM
Ø  familiarity with A/B Testing and Adobe Target

*Nice to Have*
Ø  Fatwire/Oracle WebCenter Sites or other CMS experience
Ø  Familiar with Sprinkler and bi-directional social integrations with AEM
Ø  Generating Reports and Metrics using Adobe Site Catalyst

Location: Cupertino, CA

​

*Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days*

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Vathani Ramachandra*

Empower Consultancy Services Inc.,

(A Vinformax Group Company <http://www.vinformax.com/>)

USA | UK | India|Sweden

vath...@empowercsi.com

http://www.empowercsi.com

http://www.vinformax.com

http://www.creant.se

Direct: (510) 995 7395| Office: (510) 335-1190 Ext.  109 I Fax :
510-740-3549

Gtalk – vinformax.vathani |Skype – vinformax.vathani

510-512-8069(W)