Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: Data Warehouse/ Informatica Tester*

*Location: Vienna, VA*

*Duration:6 Months+*

*GC or Citizens only*

•           6 -10 Years of Software Quality Assurance Experience on
Enterprise level applications which includes some Data Warehouse Testing.

•           Should have participated in multiple Test Phases in medium to
large projects.

•           Should have Strong Test Process Orientation and familiarity
with Test Scenario Identification and Test Data Preparation Techniques.

•           Thorough Knowledge of Software Test Life Cycle, Test Case Life
Cycle, Defect Life Cycle etc. * Proficiency with Test Case Preparation &

•           Good Exposure to Back-end/ETL Testing with high-level of SQL
skills is a must.

•           MUST have Informatica DVO experience.

•           Must have of Quality Center experience at advanced user level.

•           Should have exposure to Large Data Sets and understand Data
Quality framework.

•           Should be detail oriented with analytical mind set.

•           Relevant education at bachelor level

Best Regard

Sai Kiran