Hope you are doing well.
Please find the below Job description and let me know your interest.
*Position: Strategic Data Analyst*
*Location: Santa Cruz, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*
*Need Locals Only*
*REPORTS TO: *Data Services Director
*•*Experience and proficiency in utilizing *Tableau, R Studio and SQL to
create reports and presentations.*
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 1-2 years of experience using an Electronic Medical Record
· Experience in public health or hospital data analysis strongly
· Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures
within health care, particularly primary care and community health centers,
*Knowledge and Skills:*
· Experience with R-Studio, SQL, MS Access, or other relational
database and presentation tools.
· Demonstrates knowledge of compliance issues within the community
· Excellent eye for details; can identify trends and patterns of
· Demonstrates a willingness to report any incident that is unusual
or incompatible with accepted clinic procedures.
· Maintains confidentiality of patients at all times
· Sensitivity to and willingness to interact with persons of
various social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook,
Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects,
work relatively independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work with people with a
variety of background and educational levels.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills.
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*
*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>
*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.