Dear Associates,

Kindly Share your Suitable Consultants Profile to vath...@empowercsi.com
and Our Payment Terms Net 45 Days.

Job Description:

Total Positions: 4

Location: Portland - OR

Please find below the JD for the Java / AWS development positions:

   - 5+ years developing robust *Java enterprise applications*
   - 5+ years of experience with *Spring *Core Framework
   - 4+ years of experience writing *REST* Web Services.
   - 5+ year’s experience with *Agile* methodology and lean principles.
   - Strong *leadership* identity.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication.
   - Great team collaboration skills.
   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
   - A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast
   pace, ever evolving environment.

Plus

   - Preferred experience with Salesforce.com (For 1 position; rest 3
   positions no need for SFDC Skills)

*Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days*

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Vathani Ramachandra*

Empower Consultancy Services Inc.,

(A Vinformax Group Company <http://www.vinformax.com/>)

USA | UK | India|Sweden

vath...@empowercsi.com

http://www.empowercsi.com

http://www.vinformax.com

http://www.creant.se

Direct: (510) 995 7395| Office: (510) 335-1190 Ext.  109 I Fax :
510-740-3549

Gtalk – vinformax.vathani |Skype – vinformax.vathani

510-512-8069(W)