*Please go through the below position and if you feel comfortable, then
please send me your updated resume*
*Role: Automation Engineers *
*Location: Norwalk, CT*
*Duration: 6+ months contract*
*Interview: Phone or Skype *
As an Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for creating,
developing, and executing Selenium Automation scripts that will determine
application performance and stability according to business specifications.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work directly with Project
Managers, Developers, and other Engineers on mission critical projects. Our
goal is to create Automation scripts that will reduce manually testing
lifecycle on our multilayered dynamic environment. Our team is small and
allows great opportunities to learn new technologies and ensure
· Write and Execute *Automated scripts (QTP, Selenium, Node,
Angular, or similar)*
· Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet
business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and
identify existing or potential issues.
· *Coding, unit-testing *and maintaining projects for other teams,
based on system specifications and change requests provided by the business
· Work closely with the product line technical leads and other
software engineers to ensure that company coding standards, policies and IT
procedures are observed.
· Ensure that company coding standards, policies and IT procedures
· Participate in the evaluation and selection of new strategies and
· BS in Computer Science or related technical experience in a
· Good analytical and programming skills.
· A collaborative work ethic and the ability to work within a
self-organized, cross functional team.
· A constant need to find and learn new technologies.
· A passion for what you do and drive to get things done.
· Knowledge of object oriented programming languages such as
· Knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts.
*Ankush Nirala* | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC
Tel: 201- 620- 9700* 112 | Mail: 72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ
Corp.Office: 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |
ank...@apetan.com | G-talk: ankush...@gmail.com | www.apetan.com
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC> [image: e verify]
*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.