*Position: .NET Developer*
*Location: Indianapolis IN*
*Duration: 2 years contract*
*Mode of Interview: Telephonic + In-person*
*Note: - VISA copy required for submission.*
*Experience with developing software using the following technologies: -*
· .NET with C#
· ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC 4 or 5
· Entity Framework 4, 5, or 6 (prefer EF6 with code-first
implementation, Fluent API)
· Source code management using an enterprise scale tool like TFS,
Rational Team Concert, or Git.
*Experience delivering enterprise-ready applications with the following
· Fully automated build and deploy
· Enterprise event logging integration
· Fully documented code base
· Pattern-driven development
· Experience working in an Agile development environment (Extreme
Programming a plus)
· Demonstrated ability to translate whiteboard-based feature
requests into working code with little coaching.
· Demonstrated ability to produce readable, tidy code.
· Demonstrated ability to work with established enterprise
development standards and frameworks.
*Phone: 267-328-4043 <267-328-4043>*
*GT: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.