Need Pass Port no. or Timesheets for submission
This is Mary from Agile Enterprise Solutions.
This is in reference to the following position.
***** Please reply with resume, Rate and contact details ASAP *****
Job Title: .Net developer with angular JS
Location: Waltham MA, Collegeville PA, Omaha NE, Alpharetta GA
Duration: 6+ Month
Openings: 12 openings
Design, develop and deliver applications to include: architecture design,
prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of coding
standards, design and development of source code and test plans, code and
module design, development and testing, application debugging, design and
implementation of code that follows efficient design techniques and code
development that meets and exceeds the intent of the design of the
*Required Skills & Abilities:*
• 5+ years of software development experience with C# and
Microsoft Visual Studio
• 5+ years of web application development experience with
ASP.NET, including both Web Forms and ASP.Net MVC
• 5+ years of experience with HTML, JQuery, XML, and Web
• 5+ years of experience with MS SQL Server
• Experience with unit testing using tools such as NUnit
• Experience with Microsoft OpenXml SDK is desired, but not
• Solid foundation in common design patterns
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
or a related field
• Strong programming, code development, code debugging and
Thanks & Regards
Email : mary_br...@insoursysinc.com || www.insoursys.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.