Please do send resumes to *kir...@streamitechnologies.com
*Job Title*: Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA Developer
*Duration*: 12 Months contract
*Location*: Los Angeles, CA
*SOA developer requirements.*
- 7+ years directly related work experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware
SOA and Development Experience BPEL
- Oracle Rules Engine
- Oracle Service Bus Architecture
- Oracle Web Services Manager
- Designing and developing application integration solutions over
standard interfaces: SOAP, REST, RPC, JMS, JMX, RMI
- Performance Tuning
- 5+ years’ experience in with databases such as Oracle or DB2
- 5+ years working experience in IDEs such as Eclipse or Developer
- 2+ years’ experience in designing and implementing enterprise
applications for large scale data processing both real time and batch mode
- 2+ years’ experience in production support for web applications
including troubleshooting and fixing production defects
- Code version controlling using Sub Version, CVS or Clear case
- Application profiling using tools such as JProbe, Dynatrace.
- Working knowledge of BPEL/EM, OSB console
- Administering, monitoring and securing SOA Composite Applications and
- Programmatically managing SOA Composite Applications.
- Diagnosing problems with SOA Composite Applications.
- Manage SOA products, including Server Administration, Patching,
Backup/Recovery, Scripting and Code Deployments
- Strong communication (written and oral) and documentation skills
- WLST scripting, code deployment, thread dump
- Work with Developers, DBAs, Storage team and data center operators to
coordinate the timely resolution of problems and
- Perform daily system monitoring, analyze logs, and verify the
integrity/availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key
Review system and Application logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs
such as backups
*Phone: 267-328-4043 <267-328-4043>*
*GT: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.