Dear associates,
Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles to
vinformax.bala...@gmail.com

Job Description:   5 – 8 years’ experience. ·         Hands-on experience
on Shell/Perl scripting, Jackal script, Python ·         IBM Websphere
Application server Administration  8.X -Configuration, troubleshooting,
monitoring, Log analysis, Dump analysis ·         UNIX/Linux Advanced
knowledge ·         Exposure to Cloud platforms(iaas/paas/e-paas) ·
Monitoring tool exposure ·         MQ messaging basics ·
Advantageous if the person is having exposure to Docker and Akamai
technologies. ·         Good communication skills and attitude.
YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function(){CKEDITOR.replace('description');});

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Balaji.S
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)