Dear all ,
please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profile to
vinformax.sinuva...@gmail.com.

Job Description
Essential: •         Proven experience developing automated test systems
and scripts beyond record and playback. Specifically developing functions,
adding control flow logic, loops etc •         Strong knowledge of
Microsoft technologies •         Proven understanding of white box, grey
box and black box testing techniques •         Excellent understanding of
object oriented design principles •         Experience of source control
systems and configuration management •         Experience using SQL with
regard to writing and understanding queries and procedures •         Proven
ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused
environment Desirable/Advantageous: •         Experience with
performance/load testing •         Experience scripting in Selenium •
  Experience using 3rd party automation tools. Experience with Visual
Studio’s Coded UI module •         Experience using Microsoft TFS ALM system

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days
Thanks and Best Regards,
K.Sinuvasan
Resume Analyst
Empower Consultancy Services Inc.,
(A Vinformax Group Company)
USA | UK | India|Sweden
sinuvasa...@empowercsi.com
http://www.empowercsi.com
Direct: (510) 542 8303 I Fax : 510-740-3549
Gmail - vinformax.sinuva...@gmail.com  |Skype - vinformax.sinuvasan