*Hello!!Hope you are doing fine!!Please find the requirement below ; If you
find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
you can give me a call back at my contact 609-897-9670 Ext 2177
( ravind...@sysmind.com <ravind...@sysmind.com> )*
*Role:Java Developer with  AWS /CICD Experience*
*Location: Mc Lean,VA*
*Contract Position*
*6-12 Months*

*Experience:5-7 Years*
*NEED VISA COPY + PASSPORT No (If H1B)*

   - Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience with overall 3 to 8 years of
   overall IT experience.
   - Hands on experience designing, developing, and maintaining software
   solutions in Hadoop Production cluster.
   - Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions, design patterns,
   and code for medium/complex applications deployed in Hadoop production.
   - should be Experience in build (maven/sbt/ant/ any other build tool),
   code migration techniques, and production deployment strategies.
   - Knowledge of working in UNIX environment with good amount of shell
   scripting and python experience.
   - Knowledge in spring, Hibernate, Core Java, MapReduce.
   - Hands on experience in Ansible / Terraform / Cloud Formation / Consul
   Knowledge / Chef
   - Hands on experience with Flume would be plus.
   - Experience with Parallel processing databases such as Teradata and
   Netezza would be preferred.

Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]