Dear associates,
Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles to
vinformax.bala...@gmail.com

Please share profiles for DevOps with Ansible with the below skills.
Strong Linux operation knowledge and experience is mandatory Strong
knowledge and experience with Configuration management, Ansible is
mandatory, Chef / Puppet nice to have Experience and knowledge of SSH
automation by Python Paramiko or expect are nice to have   Location:
Cupertino, CA
YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function(){CKEDITOR.replace('description');});

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Balaji.S
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)