Hello!!
Hope you are doing fine!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 609-897-9670 Ext 2177 (ravind...@sysmind.com )

*Role: Sr NetIQ IDM Developer *

*Location:Tempe, Arizona*

*Contract Position*

*12 Months*

*NEED VISA COPY+ PASSPORT No (If H1B)*

*Skills Required:*

•         NetIQ IDM Developer who has executed 1-2 NetIQ IDM projects.
•         Should have good understanding of Java/J2EE
•         Should have hands on experience on driver design, development,
installation, policy configuration (AD, Exchange, JDBC)
•         Should have strong development experience on DirXML scripting.
•         Should have good knowledge and experience on user application,
workflow development and PRD development ( ECMA Script)
•         Should have good understanding of LDAP.
•         Excellent communication and analytical skills.

Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2177