Dear associates,
Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles to
vinformax.chit...@gmail.com <vinformax.bala...@gmail.com>.

CQ 5 ( AEM ) Lead - This is the Senior role  Years of experience 10
+  years . 4 + Years of Adobe Development and in leading small dev
test teams  Strong development skills, problem solver and understanding
of Adobe tools and landscape Experience working with large consumer facing
and ecommerce projects  Understanding of multiple Content management and
storage tools and open source technologies Exposure to migration in AEM
environment  Candidate from a java background good communication skills
Ability to work in multi partner environment  Candidate with  Agile and
DevOps understanding and ability to lead and communicate  Strong Web
development Skills + Mobile or and UX understanding  This Lead role is on
the CDT commerce engineering.

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Chithra.T
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)