Dear associates,
Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles to
vishnupri...@empowercsi.com.

Embedded Senior Platform Software Engineer – QNX Location- Costamesa,CA
Duration- 6+ months Visa Status- Any   Embedded Software Developer is
responsible for creating software services for an infotainment \ Instrument
Cluster systems.     Responsibilities: - Customize and Port QNX BSP and
Device Drivers to target Platform and Board bring up. - Develop Device
Drivers for QNX. - Develop and integrate middleware for QNX.  - Lead
integration, build, and release of firmware images - Lead root cause
analysis of software defects. - Lead optimization of boot-up performance
and system responsiveness - Participate in system design, documentation,
and testing   Skills: - 5+ years C/C++ software development experience on
embedded, mobile, or consumer electronic platforms. - Experience with QNX,
Linux, or equivalent - Experience with BSP and Device drivers - Experience
with communication protocols: CAN, TCP/IP, USB, UART, SPI, I2C -
Proficiency with revision control including: git, subversion, or equivalent
- Working knowledge and experience developing an Instrument Cluster
features - Customer focus, as well as written and oral communication skills
- Automotive product development process and quality experience (i.e.,
A-SPICE, FMEA, etc.) - ISO 26262 will be an added advantage.   Education: -
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical\Electronics
Engineering.

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Vishnupriyan.J
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)