*Job Title : MicroStrategy Developer*
*Location : Los Angeles, CA*
*Duration : Long Term*
· To support the completion of delivery modules through carrying
out feasibility studies, understanding the customer requirements and
accordingly writing functional specifications. Recommend / design
structures and tools for systems which meet business needs.
· Deliver technical visualization of proposed system for approval
by customer and execution by system developers.
· Map work to user specification and remove errors and deviations
from specification to achieve user friendly systems.
· Remain actively engaged with client's DMO's for complex technical
POC's required for interfacing with other system components.
· Responsible for resource and design sprint planning, monitoring
and tracking of design progress for the customer management design team of
· Responsible for producing estimates for various requirements in
areas owned. Assisting development team for producing final detailed
· Troubleshooting complicated design /technical / functional issues
in test, production environment and ensure faster resolution.
*P: *678-250-9840 <+16782509840>
*E:* ma...@systelinc.com <+18888797835,229>
*W: *systelinc.com <http://www.systelinc.com/> <ma...@systelinc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.