I hope all is well on your end. I wanted to reach out to see how things
are going for you currently and if you are interested in new opportunities
at this point in time. <http://www.aerotek.com/emailsignature>
You have a great background and I’d like to speak more about it to see how
I can be a resource to you now or in the future. Please feel free to
contact me at *408-457-9381 Ext-4034 * as soon as possible, or let me know
the best time to reach out to discuss this opportunity more in depth. I am
typically in the office on weekdays from 7:30 AM PST - 5:00PM PST. Also if
you are not currently looking for new opportunities but know of someone
with similar experience to yours that is, please don’t hesitate to pass
along my information. <http://www.aerotek.com/emailsignature>
Here is what we are looking for currently,
*Role : IT BSA*
*Location : San Diego, CAExperience: 7+ years*
* Proper Background check and the candidate have knowledge about billing or
· 5 Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or business
· Requires strong analytical ability.
· Must have the ability to develop a high quality program,
implement the program, discuss findings in a satisfactory manner with the
client and must demonstrate the ability to write quality reports.
· Must possess excellent knowledge of operational and management
practices and techniques.
· Requires the ability to exercise good audit judgment.
· Must work efficiently and effectively on multiple projects.
· Good problem-solving skills and analytical ability required.
· Ability to be tactful and diplomatic in presenting audit findings
and recommendations to management and in negotiating solutions or
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Must be proficiency in the use of PC based applications,
primarily Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· A valid California driver's license is required.
· Provides technical, analytical and consulting services in the
formulation and implementation of increased / improved controls, policies
and procedures based on appropriately supported findings.
· Develops and executes programs to systematically ensure adherence
to policies, plans, procedures, critical business controls, laws,
regulations, safeguarding of assets and the integrity of financial
· Effectively document the results.
· Assesses risks and recommends mitigation strategies through the
evaluation of the business environment and an increase in business controls.
· Represents departmental and company interests by serving as
liaison to internal and external entities.
· Assists with staff development related to compliance.
IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
Phone: *408-457-9381* Ext-*4034* |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email : *tajinder.si...@idctechnologies.com
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume with the
Full Name of the Candidate:
Openness to Relocate OR Travel:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Total years of Experience:
Reason for Change:
Highest Educational Qualification with Year of Passing and Institute Year
of Passing and Institute:
Certifications if Any:
Best Time to reach for a Interview:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.