Hope you are doing great,
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 6-12 months with extensions likely - GC or USC Only*
*Keys to this Position: *
- This is a very hands on role that requires the individual to take
ownership of their work.
- Technical Stack: The candidate should have strong hands-on skills
with core Java, SQL, and Oracle skills. Java is the primary skill but
this person will need to be able to connect to the database and query it
using PL/SQL queries. Writing stored procedures would be a + but is not
- Financial Services experience is a +
- AWS and cloud experience would be a big +
- This resource must have excellent communication and interpersonal
- At least 7 years of hands-on software development experience.
- Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of modern software
development and testing methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience developing J2EE solutions using Java, Web
Services, Messaging, and related technologies.· Working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of fixed income security data, analytics and/or risk
management concepts is a nice to have
- Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced,
mission-critical production environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, physics, statistics or
other related field.
- In addition, the following qualifications would be a plus:
- Prior experience using distributed computing, grid or cloud
technologies, particularly Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with any of the following technologies:
- Web UI application development using JQuery, CSS or other
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.