*Title: IT Business Analyst—Cybersecurity*
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months
Interview: Face-to-Face/ Skype Hire (Local Preferred)
*Requirement: *Sr. Business Analyst for an IT infrastructure, who can help
on IAM, cyber tools (really just software upgrades and installs), and be a
jack of all trades in requirements gathering and documentation.
· Acts as the business expert for the business units for
development and enhancement of process and/or systems
· Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content,
processes, and procedures. Responsible for assembling, analyzing, and
representing customer business requirements
· Performs feasibility analysis, scopes project, and recommends
alternative solutions, project strategy, and deliverable prioritization
· Defines detailed requirements, analyzes business needs, and
validates solutions with the client.
· Experience with IT testing
· Strong communications skills, initiative, and teamwork
· Detail oriented, analytical, good oral and written communication
· Working knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel and Visio
· General understanding of the utilities domain, particularly
electric distribution operations.
· Ability to analyze end-to-end business processes and information
needs of varying complexity, encompassing one or more Company business
functional operations and potentially external entities
· Ability to work with team members, supervisor, and client
organizations as appropriate to ensure smooth operations, minimize impact
on business operations, and enable the business to achieve results
*Email ID: deep...@rjtcompuquest.com <deep...@rjtcompuquest.com>*
*222 N Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250 El Segundo, CA 90245*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.