*Dear Associates,*
  Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles
to  vinformax.chit...@gmail.com <vinformax.bala...@gmail.com>

*Job Title*:  Devops plus build release

*Job Description:*

   9+-10yrs Linux backround -Senior Role Experience with AWS Services and
management including EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, CloudFront, Docker • Build/release
management experience. • Experience with Build/CI/CD tools like Jenkins,
Cruise Control, TeamCity etc. • Experience configuring monitoring systems
like Splunk, Dynatrace, Nagios • Problem solver with good interpersonal
skills • Excellent written and verbal communication • Able to work
independently and with a team of professionals locals preferable.
jenkins,release and AWS important to have.

*Duration*: 6 Months

*Location: *San francisco,CA

*Visa *: GC or USC or GC EAD

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Chithra.T
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)