*URGENT NEED *

Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*. Kindly share suitable
resumes ASAP to kuntal.sant...@nityo.com

*Role:** Camel Java developer*

*Location: Edison , NJ*

*Work Duration:** Full Time*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B)*

* Job Description: Must Have Skills*
• 7-10 years of Core Java/Spring experience

• Expert knowledge and strong hands on experience with integration design &
implementation using Apache Camel framework.

• Experience with open source ESB or any vendor product -Apache Service Mix
or RedHat Jboss Fuse is preferred

• Experience with Enterprise Integration patterns and SOA patterns.

• Strong Message Queuing solution knowledge- IBM MQ experience is needed

• Experience with Fault Handling, Compensation Handling and Transactional
Boundaries.

• Experience with Restful API design, development and documentation.

• Solid understanding of various container architecture like Apache Tomcat,
Red hat Fuse, EAP, Web Sphere etc.

• Knowledge on Gradle build scripting and continuous integration using Team
City

Further Qualifications

• In depth knowledge on various open source libraries needed for a standard
integration project.

• Experience with test driven development

• Ability to break up complex design into phased approaches

• Strong leadership skill and good team player

• Conduct peer code review and design review.

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Santosh Kumar *

*Technical Recruiter*

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax :   609 799 5746

kuntal.sant...@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*