If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to sanjay.ya...@nityo.com
*Role- Storage Engineer Location – Kansas City , MO/local only Client:
*Position: Long term*
*Note : local only (in person)*
*Job Description: *
• At least 5 years in solid state storage.
• Architect level knowledge as well as hands-on experience with EMC Storage
• Architect level knowledge as well as hands-on knowledge De-Duplication
Platforms: HP D2D,
• Architect level knowledge as well as hands-on experience with Data Domain
• Successful track record of taking enterprise storage products from
concept to demonstrating product readiness.
• Responsible for technology evaluations, proof-of-concepts (PoC), and full
integration of flash and memory-based storage appliance solutions for
reference architecture development and implementation
• Qualification of storage technology; snapshot, replication, data
migration, data tiering, multi-tenancy, and related tools and methodologies
• Storage performance benchmarking and analysis (including competitive
• Identify, define, and establish technical best practices.
• Help establish strong relationships with internal / external partners and
• Subject Matter Expert in scale-out storage and hyper converged
architectures, Enterprise Operating Systems, Software Defined Storage,
Virtualization, and experience in networking technologies and concepts
(switch and zoning experience).
• Expertise with Windows and Linux Operating Systems, and Open Source
• Experience with hypervisor solutions, including VMWare and KVM
• Working knowledge of iSCSI, FC, and RDMA connectivity protocols
• Ability to work independently, and within a core team environment
• For the enterprise storage environment, support the full system
engineering life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design,
development, integration, and testing
• Design health check operations for storage and backup environments.
• For the data storage backup environment provide written deliverables for
action plans, long-term strategies, migration plans, best-practice
recommendations, capacity planning.
• 10+ years of experience demonstrating a strong understanding of complex
product and solution design and development principles;
• Deep knowledge of one or more of the following: data center
architectures, cloud computing technologies, converged infrastructure
consolidation, networking, security, and service orchestration
• Experience in a product engineering, service provider environment, or
consultative role related to private cloud or converged infrastructure
• Direct experience with “traditional IT vendors” (such as EMC, Cisco,
NetApp, Hitachi, etc.);
• Strong hands-on experience in one or more of the following technologies.
A broad spectrum of experience is highly desired, as is a deep
specialization in one or more:
• Cisco Nexus and MDS switches
• Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and NFS/CIFS networking experience
• Working knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.x and/or Cisco networking is
• Strong experience with competitive converged infrastructure stacks can
replace some of the requirements above
• Bachelor’s Degree ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or Information
Thanks & Regards,
*Sanjay Yadav *
*Desk *: 609-853-0818 Ext-2167 *Email*: sanjay.ya...@nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.