Hope you doing Great,
I have a position for you please have a look on the below opportunity,
*GC or USC *
*Duration: 6-12 months with extensions likely*
*Keys to this Position: *
- This is a very hands on role that requires the individual to take
ownership of their work.
- Technical Stack: The candidate should have strong hands-on skills
with core Java, SQL, and Oracle skills. Java is the primary skill but
this person will need to be able to connect to the database and query it
using PL/SQL queries. Writing stored procedures would be a + but is not
- Financial Services experience is a +
- AWS and cloud experience would be a big +
- This resource must have excellent communication and interpersonal
- At least 7 years of hands-on software development experience.
- Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of modern software
development and testing methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience developing J2EE solutions using Java, Web
Services, Messaging, and related technologies.· Working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of fixed income security data, analytics and/or risk
management concepts is a nice to have
- Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced,
mission-critical production environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, physics, statistics or
other related field.
- In addition, the following qualifications would be a plus:
- Prior experience using distributed computing, grid or cloud
technologies, particularly Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with any of the following technologies:
- Web UI application development using JQuery, CSS or other
*ADDITIONAL DETAILS: *
- Company is a leading investment management firm with responsibility
for over $900 billion in client assets spanning US, international and
global equity, fixed income, currency, commodities, real assets, and active
asset allocation portfolios for institutional clients and mutual fund
sponsors in over 40 countries.
- Team is responsible for providing advanced quantitative tools such as
analytic calculators, risk models, cash flow engines, liquidity evaluation
frameworks, technical pattern modeling, and asset allocation strategies to
Wellington’s portfolio management and research teams. Members of the team
play critical roles in firm’s success by providing proprietary technology
solutions which enable complex investment decision-making.
- This Senior Developers role will combine quantitative and software
engineering skills to drive development of firm’s next generation of
- · Participate in full-cycle software development including
development, regression testing, deployment, and production support.
- · Provide technical leadership to a development team with
responsibility for architecture, design and implementation.
- · Partner closely with investment and research teams to understand
business needs and to create effective technical solutions.
- · Lead implementation of business process improvements involving (but
not limited to) investment process efficiency, data quality improvements
and simplifying investor work flow.
*Lead* Teachnical Recruiter
*Gtalk:* stellaross...@gmail.com (*Best Way To Reach ME*
*)*Linked In: https://in.linkedin.com/in/patricia-peter-l-i-o-n-106213110
Fax : 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
*Sapere Aude– i.e. Dare To be Wise.*
* ------------------------------ *
The information contained in this message is sent in the *strictest
confidence for the addressee only*. It is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary
information. If you have received this email in error you are
requested to *preserve
its confidentiality* and advise the sender.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/j2ee-developer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.