Just wanted to send out what I found the issue to be in case it helps anyone 
else. 
When I created my "server.pem" file, I put the server name in as the actual 
server name whereas what I should have done (and ultimatley fixed by doing 
this) is put in the name of the jabber connection. 

So for example: I set up jabber on a server called: LinuxServer1
But my jabber id is: im.company.com
When I created the server.pem file I used LinuxServer1 when I should have used 
im.company.com

Hope this helps someone. 



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tomasz Sterna
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 9:09 AM
To: jabberd2 development
Subject: Re: [jabberd2] user not found: no secret in database ....

Dnia 06-04-2007, piÄ... o godzinie 09:03 -0400, Kennedy, Cameron
napisaÅ'(a):
> I believe I do. This is the ldap section in my c2s.xml:

You did set authreg.module section to "ldap" of course. :-)

Is that Windows Active Directory by any chance?

If so, then it might be http://jabberd2.xiaoka.com/ticket/28 issue.

--
Tomasz Sterna
Xiaoka Grp.  http://www.xiaoka.com/

_______________________________________________
jabberd2 mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xiaoka.com/listinfo.cgi/jabberd2-xiaoka.com
-----------------------------------------
This email (including any attachments) is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient you must not copy, use, disclose,
distribute or rely on the information contained in it. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply email and delete the email from your system.
Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication
are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. Lend
Lease does not guarantee that this email or the attachment(s) are
unaffected by computer virus, corruption or other defects. Lend
Lease may monitor incoming and outgoing emails for compliance with
its Email Policy. Please note that our servers may not be located
in your country.
_______________________________________________
jabberd2 mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xiaoka.com/listinfo.cgi/jabberd2-xiaoka.com

Reply via email to