Dear Sir:
  Recently, I have been reading jabberd2 source. Now , there are two puzzles
for me.
1    About sx_raw_write(sx_t s, char* buf, int len) function.
      This function is invoked by xxx_time_checks() function, for example
_router_time_checks in the file main.c(router).
      I see that the sentence "sx_raw_write(target->s, " ", 1)" want to
check the connection with other components.
      As usual, when other component(eg c2s) receviev the "conncetion test
message", it should response some message for it.
      But I  can't  find where c2s process the "connection test message"

2    About the value of comp->s->auth_id.
      In the implementation of fuction _router_process_bind

     user = strdup(comp->s->auth_id);
     c = strchr(user, '@' <'@');>); <'@'>
     if(c != NULL) *c = '\0'; if(strcmp(user, name->domain) != 0 &&
!aci_check(comp->r->aci, "bind", user)) {

     We can presume that the value of comp->s->auth_id equals name->domain's
value. For example, name->domain is "c2s",then comp->s->auth_id is also "c2s
.

     But another code in _router_sx_callback, the vaule of comp->s->auth_id
is different.

     log_write(comp->r->log, LOG_NOTICE, "[%s, port=%d] authenticated as
%s", comp->ip, comp->port, comp->s->auth_id);//at line 639 in file router.c
(router).

     The log file tell the value of comp->s->auth_id is "
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

     I don't think the value of comp->s->auth_id be changed?

    Do you think I am right?

    If I were wrong , please tell me where the value has been changed.

    Thanks advanced!  :-P
_______________________________________________
Jabberd2 mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xiaoka.com/listinfo.cgi/jabberd2-xiaoka.com

Reply via email to