Harald Braumann пишет:
> Hi,
> 
> I get a weird error from time to time on my jabber server (jabberd 2.1.19):
> 
> When certain users log in, all users are disconnected. The following
> entries are found in the log:
> 
> Dec 17 11:51:15 jabber2 jabberd/c2s[4293]: [14] SASL authentication 
> succeeded: mechanism=PLAIN; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Dec 17 11:51:17 jabber2 jabberd/c2s[4293]: [14] bound: [EMAIL 
> PROTECTED]/example
> Dec 17 11:51:17 jabber2 jabberd/sm[15049]: session replaced: [EMAIL 
> PROTECTED]/example
> Dec 17 11:51:18 jabber2 jabberd/router[4307]: [127.0.0.1, port=1525] error: 
> XML parse error (not well-formed (
> invalid token))
> Dec 17 11:51:18 jabber2 last message repeated 3 times
> Dec 17 11:51:18 jabber2 jabberd/router[4307]: [127.0.0.1, port=1525] 
> disconnect
> Dec 17 11:51:18 jabber2 jabberd/router[4307]: [sbs.co.at] offline
> Dec 17 11:51:18 jabber2 jabberd/sm[15049]: error from router: XML parse error 
> (junk after document element)
> Dec 17 11:51:18 jabber2 jabberd/sm[15049]: connection to router closed
> Dec 17 11:51:18 jabber2 jabberd/sm[15049]: attempting reconnect (3 left)
> 
> After that, sm reconnects and users can log in again. As soon as the 
> offending user (in this case foo) 
> logs in again, the same happens all over.
> 
> I have to restart sm and after that everything works again.
> 
> This error only happens, when those error-triggering users log in for the 
> first time in the morning. Also, it doesn't
> happen every day. It happens more often on Mondays, that is, after the users 
> have been logged out for a longer time.
> 
> Unfortunately I can't offer a debug log at the moment. Maybe someone has an 
> idea what could trigger this error. Otherwise
> I'll investigate further and try to get debug logs of this behaviour.
> 
> Regards,
> harry
> 
I had the same problems
hint - encoding in mysql
I think mysql was restart|reload at night with wrong encoding (for example 
latin1 or utf8, but
cp1251 was needed)
When I made my system UTF8 anywhere - all problems was fixed.

-- 
Alexey Sidorov
        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        ICQ: 5052225

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

_______________________________________________
Jabberd2 mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xiaoka.com/listinfo.cgi/jabberd2-xiaoka.com

Reply via email to