Hi Tomasz,

I'd like to try the patch out, but I'm have trouble compiling svn and
the snapshot.

For SVN, which version of automake and autoconf do you use? I have
autoconf 2.61 & 2.13, automake 1.10, but when I exec automake or
autoconf, they spit out lots of errors (starts with AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
not found) which I haven't dug into.

For the snapshot, the ./configure step fails with
config.status: creating Doxyfile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in

I've attached the config.log if that's any use.

best,
jean

On 12/17/07, Tomasz Sterna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi people.
>
> I've just (r489) merged a patchset that Nikita Smirnov describes in
> http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/jabberd/2004-March/001389.html
>
> It adds new authreg module ldapfull, new LDAP based vCard backend and a
> module to publish people from LDAP into people rosters.
>
> I think it's a very fine addition to the jabberd feature set.
>
> Unfortunately I do not have LDAP installation handy and simply cannot
> test the modules & merge myself.
>
> If anyone of you out there could test the modules and give me feedback
> whether it works as expected.
>
>
>
> For those unfamiliar with SVN, there will be a code snapshot generated
> in the night at http://ftp.xiaoka.com/jabberd2/testing/
> (The snapshot is generated every night if there was commits during the
> day... :-)
>
>
> --
>   /\_./o__ Tomasz Sterna
>  (/^/(_^^'  Xiaoka.com
> ._.(_.)_  XMPP: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> _______________________________________________
> Jabberd2 mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.xiaoka.com/listinfo.cgi/jabberd2-xiaoka.com
>

Attachment: config.log.gz
Description: GNU Zip compressed data

_______________________________________________
Jabberd2 mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xiaoka.com/listinfo.cgi/jabberd2-xiaoka.com

Reply via email to