Hi Tomasz,
I see that my mail preferences have been changed. I had opted for 'no mail', 
but I get individual mails now. I am unable to change my preferences, and an 
email with subject line 'help' has bounced as well. Can I do anything about it?
-Praveen
 
----
I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when 
there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.
  - Terry Pratchett

----- Original Message ----
From: Tomasz Sterna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 1:46:52 PM
Subject: [jabberd2] Moving the list


Hello 
list 
members.

Since 
we're 
moving 
out 
of 
DreamHost, 
we 
needed 
to 
move 
our 
lists 
to 
our
own 
infrastructure.
The 
new 
list 
is 
up 
and 
you 
all 
had 
been 
resubscribed.

The 
web 
interface 
and 
archives 
will 
be 
back 
in 
a 
few 
days.

I 
hope 
the 
transition 
will 
be 
seamless.
Please 
report 
any 
problems 
you 
have.


-- 
  
/\_./o__ 
Tomasz 
Sterna
 
(/^/(_^^' 
http://www.xiaoka.com/
._.(_.)_  
 
im:[EMAIL PROTECTED]


--
To 
unsubscribe 
send 
a 
mail 
to 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]






      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Looking for last minute shopping deals?  
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.  
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

--
To unsubscribe send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to