Tomasz Sterna wrote:
Dnia 2008-04-08, wto o godzinie 14:00 -0700, Scott Baker pisze:
Apr  8 13:47:39 snikt jabberd/c2s[21545]: no such auth module 'sqlite'
I can't for the life of me get jabberd to use sqlite as an auth
module.

Double check the dynamic modules path in your c2s.xml config file.

Example from my development machine:
$ grep path c2s.xml <!-- Dynamic authreg modules path -->
    <path>/home/smoku/devel/jabberd2-trunk/storage/.libs/</path>
$ ls /home/smoku/devel/jabberd2-trunk/storage/.libs/*.so
authreg_mysql.so
authreg_pgsql.so
authreg_sqlite.so
storage_mysql.so
storage_pgsql.so
storage_sqlite.so

This is the Fedora RPM which is jabberd-2.0-0 and I don't find that section in my c2s.xml file at all. I have a "path" section for the BDB files, but that's all.

In fact if I don't seem to have any authreg* files anywhere on my box. Perhaps it's this old version?

--
Scott Baker - Canby Telcom
RHCE - System Administrator - 503.266.8253

--
To unsubscribe send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to