Dan White writes:
- I'm a new jabberd2 user, and I have compiled and installed jabber with
- Cyrus SASL support.
-
- How do I configure my c2s.xml to use SASL for authentication?
-
- I found this section of config:
-
- <c2s>
-    ...
-    <authreg>
-      ..
-      <module>mysql</module>
-
- I've tried 'sasl' and 'cyrus' but both produce errors in
- /var/log/jabberd2/c2s.log:

The <authreg/> section refers to the database back end to be
used to find authentication/registration information.

Place the name of the database system (postgresql, mysql,
oracle, bdb, sqlite) in that section. (between
<module></module>)

SASL is part of the specification of XMPP, and hence always
used.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                e...@cirr.com           http://www.cirr.com
        Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of