Scott Baker writes:
- I'm setting up a new Jabberd instance on Fedora 14 and I'm getting a
- STARTTLS error no matter what I do. Here is my c2s.xml
-
- http://perturb.org/tmp/c2s.xml
-
- And here is a log of what pidgin says it's trying to do. "You require
- encryption, but it's not available on this server". I'm pulling my hair
- out! Am I missing something obvious?

What version of gsasl and gnutls are you using?

I'm seeing similar issues when I use version 1.6.0 of gsasl with
version 2.10.4 of gnutls.  When using version 1.1 of gsasl, all
appears to work correctly. (no, I haven't tried versions in between
1.1 and 1.6, having and the 'tuits..)

--
Eric Schnoebelen                e...@cirr.com           http://www.cirr.com
    "Life is all about ass...........your either covering it, laughing