Hi!

Here is the bug with two patches, with implementation and unit tests
https://bugs.launchpad.net/jabberd2/+bug/792514

Yet another idea I'm going to implement soon is config includes
For example, router settings for  all components withing one server may be
grouped in on file and included into each component's configs.

Stay tuned!

BR, Eugene Agafonov.